Airbrush Classes Realist
- For all types of motor sport / duck / scooter / etc that diairbrush / paint designs and motifs with real, natural, living things or natural like a real animation such as: Tony Wong's comics, Batman, Blade, Resident Evil, Spawn, Borris Vallejo's work, etc..
- Technical paint / airbrush-free. (mall, stripping, free hand, etc.)
- Use the brush effects are allowed (glitter / fostor etc.).
- Item assessment consists of design, the motif is chosen, detail, subtlety drawing, coloring, composition and finishing. Other items assessed were harmonious picture, themes, storylines in the airbrush (narrative) and motifs used.
- Prioritize penbrush application, spray gun, and realist techniques, "not" with additional tools such as brushes / brush, RAPIDO, markers, ballpoint, Boxy etc.
- Level of difficulty in creating the motifs, detailed images so points of its own.
- Use brush effects, innovation and brush media (glass / wool / gauze / fabric / yarn / cotton, etc.) or ther media is encouraged.